Information Collection and Utilization; Choice and Consent
You must register with NextStep GoodLife and set up an account in order to use the Service. When you register, we collect only information volunteered by you, including your general location/region and email address. It is always your choice whether or not to provide us with such information. The Company uses the information you provide to:
- Provide the Service
- Communicate with you
- Create user profiles
- Create de-identified, anonymized analytical information
- Reply to your request for information or comments
- Send you information about your relationship with us
- For other internal purposes to support, improve or enhance our business, the Services, and other products and services we offer
- Contact you when necessary or requested
- Customize and tailor your experience of the Services
- Send emails and other communications that display content that we think will interest you and according to your preferences
- Send you news and information about our Services
You may withdraw your consent to further use of your User Information by emailing a request to us at support@nextstepgoodlife. com. We will respond to your request in accordance with the law that applies to you. Your User Information which we processed prior to your request may not be deleted from our Site system records but will be blocked from further processing without your permission. A request to withdraw consent may not apply to information collected by anonymized analytics technologies or used internally to recognize you and/or facilitate your interactions with NextStep GoodLife, or information we may keep to comply with legal requirements.
You may access, change, modify or delete your information as described below.
Protection of Your Information
The Company uses secure server software (SSL), firewalls, and end-to-end encryption to protect your User Information from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We will retain User Information for as long as necessary to provide our services, but no later than 6 years following termination of Services. We will retain and use Personally Identifiable Information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Your predefined User Information may/will be shared with:
- third parties to provide, maintain, and improve our Services, including service providers who access information about you to perform services on our behalf,
- In connection with, or during the negotiation of, any merger, sale of company stock or assets, financing, acquisition, divestiture or dissolution of all or a portion of our business (but only under non-disclosure and confidentiality agreements and protections)
- If we believe that disclosure is reasonably necessary to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request; to enforce applicable user agreements or policies; to protect the security or integrity of our website or services; and to protect us, our users or the public from harm or illegal activities
- Your consent
We will disclose your information in response to valid legal process, for example, in response to a court order, a subpoena or other legal request for information, and/or to comply with applicable legal and regulatory reporting requirements. We also may disclose your information in response to a law enforcement agency’s request or other request for information from the U.S. or other government entities, or where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, or to verify or enforce compliance with the policies governing our products and/or services and with applicable laws, or as otherwise required or permitted by law or consistent with legal requirements. In addition, we may, upon notice to you, transfer user information to an entity or individual that acquires, buys, or merges with the Company, or our other business units. We reserve the right to share anonymized analytics with affiliate partners and other third parties to market and promote the Service, Site or Company.
Links to Other Sites; Third Party Apps; Transactions with Third Parties
The Company is not responsible for and will not be a party to any transactions between you and a third party provider of products, information or services. The Company does not monitor such transactions or ensure the confidentiality of your Personally Identifiable Information, including credit card information, for any third party transaction. Any separate charges or obligations you incur in your dealings with these third parties linked to NextStep GoodLife are solely your responsibility.
Our Service is intended for individuals who are over age 13. If you believe a child who is under age 13 has provided information to the Service please contact us using the information provided below.
Accessing Your Information
You may access, review, change, update or delete your User Account Information by contacting us at support@nextstepgoodlife. com. You can help us maintain the accuracy of your information by notifying us of any changes to your information by email to support@nextstepgoodlife. com